Thursday, July 10, 2008

Link Love

I must apologize.  We have had this blog for a little while now and I just realized that I have never really taken the time to link people who read this blog and/or people who link to us.  So if that is you.... send me a comment saying "hey, link me."  And in that comment sent me your address so I can link you.  I would love to read all of your blogs out there, but I can't do that if I don't know you are here.  So go forth and spread the link love.

Kyle Ray

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys!! Steven here, the bass player for the Pauly zarb band.
Just wanted to thank you again for allowing me to perform with you during the Bardstown street concert, it was a blast. That song you guys performed right before you called me up, what was the name? It was awsome, how do I purchase a copy. Please send respond to reborn1@bbtel.com as well as stevenhewlett@stevenhewlett.com. You can also link to me. http://www.stevenhewlett.com. Thanks again and God bless.

Steven H.