Monday, July 14, 2008

Home

To answer a few emails all at once:  we are all finally home, safe and sound.  Thanks for those who were hoping and praying for safe journeys.  You will have to asked Nathan for his portion of the trip, perhaps I will even be able to convince him to share some of the trips more interesting moments.

We are excited to be back in the area playing shows, make sure to check out our calendar and swing by a live show.  Our first show will be this Saturday at Elm Avenue Starbucks (Auburn, Ca) with Walter Bere.  It is sure to be a good show, Walter is a very talented musician and I am looking forward to seeing him live. 

We are also extremely excited to begin aarecording our next project this week.  We are driving up to Adriene and Joelle's place and are going to try out some very organic ways of recording.  For those of you who don't know what I mean (don't worry I really don't either), instead of adding reverb or echo we are going to find places with natural reverb or echo and recording in that space.  That is the idea and I am sure that it will progress when we are there "playing around."  I will let you know how it goes, and will hopefully have a small sample that I can let you guys hear.

Until later...


No comments: