Friday, May 9, 2008

Open Mic Night



Last Tuesday was the first open mic night of many to come. We are really excited about this event and expect it to become a great time for all people involved. Whether people are performing or just sitting back and relaxing, it is a great place to hang out (plus they have free Wi-Fi).

This last event we did a few sets: one to start the evening, one to close and we were joined by "William Day" in the middle of the evening. We performed Flagstaff Street Jam and another song I can't remember and let me tell you the man can seriously throw down on guitar. He never ceases to amaze me. The crowd was also graced by the performance of a man named Jim who sang us a couple of cowboy tunes. A great singer/songwriter which I am looking forward to hearing this next week. I would recommend coming out and hearing this man perform this next week.

So with that said come out share some music or sit back relax and enjoy the show.

No comments: